The idea is that you post a list of projects you want to complete during a 12 month period. The "official" start was on July 1st, but you are welcome to join in whenever you feel like it.
So this is what I will do - I start TODAY, September 18 (which happens to be 3 month away from my birthday...) and here is what I want to complete within the next 12 month:
Domic's Year of Projects 2018/2019 - what do I want to finish?
I have to be careful not to put too much pressure on myself. I tend to be very motivated in the beginning, but then motivation rapidly declines after 3 month or so and it feels like pressure to get that list done. It is a hobby, after all, and I want it to be fun! That being said, here we go:
1. Knit 12 pairs of socks (1 pair done by Oct. 6)
2. Finish my Atempause sweater >>
3. Finish a cropped cardigan from stash yarn
4. Knit a two coloured big shawl from my stash of handpainted sockyarn
5. Declutter my yarn stash - use what I have and give away or sell what I do no longer like
6. Use the rest of my Frankenwolle Merinoyarn >> for a garment
7. Find a nice knitting-related Advent Calendar activity which will NOT add stash either in yarn, patterns or candy... ;-)
8. Find or found a regular knitting group here in Ettlingen to meet on Thursday nights (there is one very nice group on Wednesdays >>, but Wednesdays do not work for me at all!)
9. Knit a sweater/ garment incorporating stranded colourwork
11. Try podcasting or Youtube videos - I am not sure if this is for me, but I am absolutely curious to try!
12. Knit a project which includes steeking -that would be a first time for me.
So, now I am totally of to browse the blogs of my fellow crafters in the Ravelry group!
Maybe you would like to join as well?
See you over in the Ravelry group "A Year of Projects" >>